The Biennial Conference is hosted by ISMR & IPS to bring together all the medical practitioners who have been treating Cancer patients individually and build an eco-system for patients who need rehabilitation care from variety of experts to heal - physically and emotionally.
The ISMR is the preeminent interdisciplinary international organization in maxillofacial rehabilitation. The ISMR strives for:
• Enhanced public and professional awareness of interdisciplinary maxillofacial rehabilitation
• Active, growing membership with balanced representation from multiple professional disciplines
• Sustainable educational, outreach and research programs that are recognized as the best in the field
• Well established regional groups
Indian Prosthodontic Society was initiated as a collective idea in an informal meeting to create a society of prosthodontists.
• The society was formally formed in one of the conferences where all dental surgeons of India were invited.
• The society is governed by a well-drafted constitution which dictates the promotion of harmony among members to have the interest of Prosthetic Dentistry as uppermost in their minds.
• The Indian Prosthodontic Society is an official organization for prosthodontists in India is emerging to play a leading role in promoting total Prosthodontics Rehabilitation in the country.