HYD - The Misty Mahabaleshwar Trip, Waterfalls, Dhom Lake
The beautiful mountains of Sahyadris are calling us. Muddie Trails presents a marvelous experience at the Queen of Hill stations Mahabaleshwar. It has many attractions like Pratapgarh fort, Lingmala waterfalls, Venna lake, Mapro Garden & Serene temples. Mahabaleshwar provides a peaceful experience to travelers, away from all the hustle and bustle of city life.
It’s all waiting for you Hyderabadis!
Let’s #GetMuddie at Mahabaleshwar ??
Mahabaleshwar is a hill station in Maharashtra, which is famous for its strawberries, magnificent cascades, majestic peaks and also the birthplace of River Krishna. It is an ideal destination for nature lovers.
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 10 or more
- Stay: At our beautiful campsite
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) – all included
- Hike difficulty: Easy (good for beginners)
- Train up & down between Hyderabad and Pune
- Private vehicle between Pune and Mahabaleshwar
- Trip start time: Friday night around 8.40 PM
- Trip end time: Monday morning around 7.30 AM
- Pratapgarh fort
- Lingmala Waterfalls
- Venna Lake
- Kates Point
- Dhom Lake
- Mapro Garden
- Sydney point
- Bonfire with group activities
- A lot of Entertainment!
>> Day 0 (Friday):
- Board Mumbai Express Train from the following stations:
Nampally @ 20.40 | Begumpet @ 20.50 | Lingampalli @ 21.10
>> Day 1 (Saturday):
- Reach Pune, switch to our private vehicle
- Have Breakfast, quick freshen up and move towards Mahabaleshwar
- Visit famous Lingmala waterfalls and enjoy the scenic view
- Have Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drive towards Pratapgarh fort that stands high and mighty on a hill 15 km from Mahabaleshwar. The drive to Fort itself is absolutely stunning and views from the top of Sahyadri are mesmerizing to the senses
- After exploring the fort, start descending and Move towards Kates
Point and observe stunning views of the Mahabaleshwar valley filled with mist
- For the foodie in you, we will visit a colorful Mapro garden where you can taste delicious strawberries, deserts.
- Reach campsite, freshen up and relax
- Have hot & delicious veg/non-veg dinner together
- Social gathering & group activities through the night
- Rest for the day
>> Day 2 (Sunday):
- Start the day with a hot breakfast around 9 AM
- Head to scenic waters of Venna lake which is beautifully located between two mountains in a valley, stroll around to shop some souvenirs,
- Visit Sydney point.
- Stop by Dhom Lake formed out of Krishna river to enjoy the beauty of nature, have self-sponsored Lunch at Wai town
- Start back to Pune, reach by early evening, catch the train back to HYD
- Konark Express at 19:05 PM
>> Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach Hyderabad around 7.30 AM.
- Share your beautiful story of Mahabaleshwar trip with your friends and family ??
- Travel (Trains, private vehicle)
- Stay at our lovely campsite
- 1 Breakfast & 1 Dinner at campsite
- Campfire with group activities (if it doesn’t rain)
- Experience all the places mentioned in the Highlights section
- Entry tickets & necessary permissions
- Organizer(s) from MT
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Food while traveling
- Any other miscellaneous expenses not mentioned above
>>> To register:
- If you agree to following Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
- You may register by using the Book Now button and join the Muddie Gang! ??
>>> What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
>>> Important notes:
- Our facilities are basic without any luxury.
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
Call or WhatsApp Muddie Trails on 8197949010 or 9827032009 for any doubt! ??
Get Muddie in Travel..