We at UMANG GLOBAL always try to bring possible options to bring some fun, Joy, learning and collaboration options for children and people of all ages in the field of Art.
UMANG GLOBAL Season - 2.0 is a social event/contest Supported, Presented and Hosted by various known organizations and groups; always for a good cause. During the last event/contest we had donated funds to PM/CM Relief Funds and this time we are raising funds for Covid-19 affected families in India and helping them through Rotary Club of Khadki and Tulip Foundation. Also we are committed to helping VMM for their upcoming book in the field of music, Mr.Virag Wankhade is the founder of VMM and is an engineering graduate from Amravati University, Topper in Civil branch. He has created 5 Guinness World Records in the Field of Music for our Nation. All the records are created for some burning social causes.
This is a very unique event/contest where everything happens online i.e. From participation to images/media upload to Judging and acknowledgment to participants and all the stakeholders. Last year, we had over 45+ Judges across the globe and the assessment/marking/results process was very easy/flawless due to the use of www.leadglint.com, which also offers contest management tools.
This year also UMANG GLOBAL Season - 2.0 will be listed on www.eventglint.com for participants to register themselves and www.leadglint.com will be used for accessing participants and entries.
Again this year when the lockdown has restricted all of us to our homes, we decided to use our online reach to expand the world for Art lovers by involving kids and parents all over the Globe.
AGE GROUP: Upto 14 Years, 15-25 Years, 26-49 Years, 50+ Years
EVENT / CONTEST RULES:
SOME PAST TESTIMONIALS:
Last Date for Registration:
12th September 2021
Last Date for uploading Artwork/Media:
12th September 2021
15th September 2021
- Due to strict lockdown in Australia we have receive requests from judges to extend the time by 15 Days.
- Results will be shown on event pages "https://umangglobal.in"
- Winners will be notified via valid email ID's
- Trophies to winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd prize under each category)
- UMANG Global star certificate for 5 consolation prize winners, under each category.
- All participants will get Certificate of Participation
- People of all age groups can participate in these series of contest.
- Age group for all categories would be - Upto 14 Years, 15-25 Years, 26-49 Years, 50+ Years whereas for photography it would be 18+ years only.
The winners will be notified by email using the email address that you provided at the time of registration. For minor/children’s their parents or guardians can register for them. In case of incorrect email address, we will not be able to contact you and thus the participant will not know that they have won the prize.