Live Music: Live Grill : Lake Side Tent Stay : Perfect Weekend
Reach at site by 4:30 pm and unpack in your allocated tents.
Watch the mesmerizing view of sunset accompanied with hot tea & snacks.
Capture wonderful pictures and moments.
Party in melodious music besides the bonfire.
Tickle your taste buds with hot lively prepared barbecue beside the campfire.
Enjoy the Live Acoustic Jamming Sessions at night under the bed of stars.
Fill up your tummy with delicious village cooked dinner.
Sleep in a comfortable & waterproof tents.
Wake up to a breathtaking view of Pawana Lake.
Have morning tea served with freshly cooked, breakfast.
Games arrangements like Badminton, Football, Volleyball, Archery, Cricket,badminton and board games and more...
Do not hold back and make the most of your time here and return back with lots of memories and blissful moments. :)
• Evening Snacks (5pm - 6:30pm)
• Live Barbeque (7:30pm - 9pm)
• Village cooked Dinner (10pm - 11:30pm)
• Breakfast, following day (8am - 9:30am)
• Waterproof Quechua tents
• Pillows, blankets, and bedding will be done.
• Tent allocation will be done by Organizers only.
• Board Games for reliving your childhood memories
• Outdoor - Archery, Cricket, Volleyball, Football, Badminton and more..
• Open air bonfire
• Live Music Performance
• Lake entry is NOT permitted under strict orders***
• Bisleri water for drinking
• Glass, tissues, hand wash, spoons plates, ice, icebox
• Jain food on request is available, however one day prior confirmation is mandatory. #SpecialAddOns
• Non spicy food can be arranged for kids #SpecialAddOns
• Tent decoration can be done for birthday, anniversary, and other surprise parties, however one day prior confirmation is mandatory. #SpecialAddOns
• Ample parking space is available.
• Common Speaker for music.
• Common torch lights for exploring campsite.
• Basic first aid box is available.
Things to carry :
-Warms clothes / Jackets as temp can drop at night.
-Extra pair of clothes and polythene bag.
-Personal medicine if any?
-Portable charger is recommended, NO charging points available at campsite.
-P.S It’s a Campsite, No bathing facility.
- Last 400m is Village Road.
Location : https://goo.gl/maps/kk81GMVMxyF2
(check Beyond Camping in google maps)
Cost : Rs. 1800/person
Summer Special Offer Price: Rs. 1600
Transportation if required (Pickup & Drop both):-
A jeep of 7/8 capacity is available from Lonavala and Kamshet Railway Station.
Kamshet - 1000rs
*Prior notifications are required to avail transportation.
*Jeep can be shared among other campers also.
*Pay directly to cab driver
Costing For Kids:
0 to 2 Years : No Charge.
3 to 9 years : Rs. 1000/kid