Purpose of the event: To help orient and guide the students to handle each and every step in the final post-graduate exam of Prosthodontics leading up to the grand viva.
Dates and days: 29th May to 3rd June 2021
Timing: Saturdays 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Registration Charges: INR 450/- (inclusive of GST)
Max no. of Registration allowed: 1000 delegates via the given link only
1. Delegate has to be a student member of IPS.
2. Delegate has to register via payment link at least two days prior.
3. Delegate should be a student of MDS Prosthodontic Program.
4. Certificates: E-certificates will be given to the participants and the speakers.
Highlights of the Program
1. Daily 3 Lectures
2. 18 topics in 6 days
3. Panel discussions everyday post lectures
4. Speakers From All over the Country
List of topics to be covered:
1. Case History in Complete Dentures
2. Facebow Transfer
3. Recording Jaw Relation
4. Tracing and Interocclusal Records
5. Programming of Articulator
6. Teeth Arrangement in Balanced Occlusion
7. Try in
8. Denture Insertion
9. CPD Designing
10. Case History in FPD
11. Tooth Preparation in FPD
12. Gingival Retraction
13. Impression Making in FPD
16. Case Presentation
17. What after MDS?
18. Grand Finale Symposium