Who is a Mumbaikar? Google says one who is born in Mumbai, but we Wandering Souls would define it as the one who celebrates every second of the 24-hour clock just like AAMCHI Mumbai, the city that never sleeps.
New to Mumbai, didn’t experience the nightlife yet or planning your weekend or need a different experience of Mumbai midnight getaway, our 35km cycling event is the perfect one for you. What could be more special than experiencing Mumbai at night and yes, the icing on the cake, Mumbai breeze, hot chai and beautiful street lights...
Anybody who recalls Mumbai visualizes the iconic Gateway of India that stands on Mumbai harbour facing grandeur TAJ Mahal Palace. This is where our ride will begin and we will end at Nariman Point crossing the C shaped Mumbai Jewel, The Marine Drive. Apart from the coastline, there lies enormous playgrounds surrounded by antiquated British structures touching Raja Bai clock and Mumbai high court passing through meticulously crafted flora fountain in the midst of the city. Then comes Bollywood favourite chai spot, ‘The Horniman Circle’. Experience the breathtaking skylines from Worli Seaface of beautiful Worli Sea-link and high-rise buildings of Worli that reflects modern Mumbai, then we will touch upon Haji Ali Dargah located on an inlet off the coast of Worli.
We will be ending our ride with a lip-smacking breakfast at 80-year-old Ram Ashraya Hotel which is beloved by all for its spectacular south Indian dishes and flavourful coffee. A quick breakfast here would be a perfect start for your weekend.
• 23:30 hrs – Gather at Colaba for Orientation and Distribution of cycles and refreshments
• 00:00 hrs – Start the ride from Gateway of India to Worli Seaface
• 02:30 hrs – Reach Worli Seaface and spend some time there
• 03:00 hrs – Start towards Ramashray
• 05:00 hrs – Reach Matunga and Deposit the Cycles, ride finishes here. Enjoy delicious breakfast at legendary Ramashray Hotel
• Leopold Café
• Taj Mahal Palace
• Gateway of India
• Regal Cinema
• Rajabhai Clock Tower
• Bombay High Court
• CST (Short Halt)
• BMC HQ
• Marine Drive
• Taraporewala Aquarium
• Girgaon Chowpatty(Halt)
• Breach Candy
• Haji Ali(Halt)
• Worli Seaface(Halt, some Activity)
• Shivaji Park(Sealink View)
• Ramashray (Deposit Cycles, Breakfast)
• Gear/Non-Gear Cycles (for those who hire through Wandering Souls)
• Transfer of cycles from Matunga to starting point
• Breakfast at Ramashray
• Wandering Souls expertise and admin charges
• Backup Vehicle
• First Aid
• Anything other than the above-mentioned things
Things to Carry:
• Identity Proof (Mandatory)
• Helmet (Mandatory, only if bringing own cycle)
• Riding Gear and accessories (Optional)
• Water Bottle Minimum 1 litre(Mandatory)
• Electrol, Glucon D
• Medicines those if you require usually
• Camera, Cell Phone (Optional)
• Dry fruits and chocolates
• A backpack to put all these things
• Participants who have rented the cycles need to transport cycles back at the initial gathering point at their own expenses if unable to complete the ride.
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
• A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances
• Wandering Souls will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator, chances of getting hurt remain rare
• Wandering Souls wouldn’t be responsible for any damages to cycles
• Renting Cycle from Us - Rs. 950/Person
• Bringing Own Cycle -Rs. 500/Person
• Please call us in case of any query
• You can book the seat by paying in Advance (Non-refundable). Limited seats Only
• While doing a transfer, please provide your name in the remarks section.
• Once payment is done fill out this form - https://goo.gl/forms/mq5I8ZPoLO3y32qY2
• No spot registrations.
• UPI – wanderingsouls@icici
• NEFT/IMPS – A/C Name: Wandering Souls || A/C No.: 003205007182 || IFSC: ICIC0000032 || Type - Current
• Pay with PayTM - 9833157583
•Online Booking – https://allevents.in/manage/tickets/book.php?event_id=80001276137525
Call or WhatsApp
Saurabh: 9820997659 || Sabijit: 9833157583